1. The VVIP Yacht Party is the most popular on the island. It’s the most requested and reserved party ticket in Zante.
Peak season boats are fully booked out months before the Summer even starts! Why? That’s the main question you need to figure out.
2. A look around social media and you can see VVIP consistently gets great reviews and feedback. Word of mouth is still key and a big percentage of our reservations are because we have recommended by friends or family. We take your boat party pleasure very seriously and our team will do their best to ensure you and your friends have a great time.
3. Although many famous and semi famous people have partied onboard VVIP and we have welcomed scores of top DJ’s, we don’t sell it as a ‘celebrity boat party’ or promise ‘Huge celebrity appearances’. Frankly, that’s just naff. It doesn’t add to your experience if some guy off the TV is on the boat when you are, so what. We advertise as quality. A quality boat, quality alcohol, quality music. VVIP is a rrofessionally run and well organised event. We will leave it to other Zante boat party’s and booze cruises to talk about celebrity’s and huge international DJ’s and special guests (which never appear).
4. We have invested heavily into our sound system which makes for a great atmosphere. You can’t have a DJ like Nathan Dawe onboard if the set up is rubbish.
5. If the research departments at MTV and the BBC concluded this was the party in Zante to film at – you can conclude this is the party you need to BE at.
6. VVIP is unbelievably cheaper than the booze cruises by £10 – £15. That’s just ridiculous. We keep getting told to put the price up, but our logic is why change a successful formula? Hurry up and book before we change our mind.
7. We strive to be the best at everything we do. Our venue, our DJ’s and MC’s, our website, our logo, our videos, our staff, even our uniforms….everything we do is in a different league to any other boat party or booze cruise in Zante.
8. All of our tickets come with a very useful discount wristband which will save you at least 20 – 30 euro over your weeks holiday in Zante. That means if you’re smart you can end up on the VVIP Yacht Party and only pay in real terms about £20 – that’s an absolute bargain.
9. We don’t play games. We set our stall out in 2012 that we would never resort to cringy, tacky sex or drinking games to try to entertain.
You visit a gorgeous Greek island, what could be a more enjoyable way to see it that cruising round the coast line on a boat at Sunset? Maybe a helicopter, but that’s not an option so basically a boat party is a MUST. When it comes to a boat party in Zante then it’s the VVIP Yacht Party, there are other options. There are no better options.